Friday, May 29, 2009

Statistics and Economics

This week has been very different from the previous week. Appleseed recounts his week here.

I have almost exactly the same experience, and it was definitely a switch of gears as far as course contents are concerned. I should really read more of the economics textbook - it's difficult to find time to read everything!

Had fitness assessment done. Had first meeting with a career centre lady, which was very helpful - I'm looking forward to keep working with her towards making myself more presentable.

The social aspect has also been going strong, although I've missed out on more than a couple of social activities. I naturally need lots of sleep, so I'm almost either awake and doing something school-related, or asleep. Hopefully I can find a way to fix it somewhat so that I can be less anti-social. :p

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you are keeping up the blogging. Keep at it!

    Appleseed

    ReplyDelete