Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Queen's Visit Scheduled

I got a FedEx package from Queen's MBA. It basically says this:

We were very happy to recently receive your GMAT results, and congratulations on your excellent score of 770! We would like to invite you on an all expense paid overnight trip to visit Queen's, whenever you wish, during which time you would have the opportunities to sit in a class, chat with our program's Associate Director, and have lunch with students whose interests are similar to your own.
This is great! You gotta understand, I haven't even applied to Queen's yet. ALL I did was listing them as a recepient of my GMAT score report. What a deal. I had been looking for something similar to Ivey's class visit, from Queen's, but couldn't find anything. I guess it's fairly exclusive.

I emailed them back and said I'd be really happy to visit. After a couple of emails back and forth, I've picked a date and a couple of students with whom I want to have lunch. The lady in charge of this scheduled me with first class VIA rail travel and booked me at a B&B.

No comments:

Post a Comment